Latitude / Longitude:
30°13′43″N 88°01′23″W / 30.22861°N 88.02306°W / 30.22861 -88.02306
10 ft (3 m)
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Fort Morgan, also known as Fort Bowyer, is an unincorporated community in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States. It is west of Gulf Shores on Mobile Point. Mobile Point extends from Gulf Shores to the west, towards historic Fort Morgan at the tip of the peninsula.
The community is part of the Daphne–Fairhope–Foley Micropolitan Statistical Area.
The population in 1880 was 38.
A post office operated under the name Fort Morgan from 1892 to 1924.
Defensive fort on Mobile Bay