Latitude / Longitude:
40°33′50″N 87°27′50″W / 40.56389°N 87.46389°W / 40.56389 -87.46389
797 ft (243 m)
Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)
Dunn is an extinct town in Hickory Grove Township, Benton County, Indiana, United States.
Named for Capt. James Dunn, it stands about one and a half miles east of Dunnington.
In the 1920s it had two general stores, a grain elevator and about half a dozen residences. The post office at Dunn was established in 1907 and discontinued in 1913.