Latitude / Longitude:
31°51′59″N 89°56′29″W / 31.86639°N 89.94139°W / 31.86639
420 ft (128 m)
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Westville was an unincorporated community in Simpson County, Mississippi, United States, located approximately 1.8 mi (2.9 km) southeast of Pinola; it is now considered a ghost town.
Westville was the county seat from 1824 to 1900, when the seat was moved to Mendenhall. In 1905, the seat was briefly returned to Westville, but returned to Mendenhall the next year. Westville was incorporated in 1836.
The courthouse was originally built in 1827, but was destroyed by fire a few years later. It was rebuilt in brick, and burned down again, then rebuilt again out of brick
The settlement was named for Colonel Cato West.