Latitude / Longitude:
39°18.695′N 82°18.05′W / 39.311583°N 82.30083°W / 39.311583 -82.30083
Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)
Ingham (also known as Ingham Station or Ingham’s Station) is a ghost town in southeastern Brown Township, Vinton County, Ohio, United States.
Ingham had its start when the railroad was extended to the mines at that point. William N. Jaynes was postmaster from March 25, 1903, until mail was discontinued on April 30, 1904, when it was sent to the Mineral post office.