Latitude / Longitude:
39° 53′ 45 N, 84° 9′ 55 W
Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)
A post office called Tadmer was established in 1867, the name was changed to Tadmor in 1884, and the post office closed in 1917.
Besides the post office, Tadmor had a station on the Dayton and Michigan Railroad.
Tadmor is an extinct town in Montgomery County, in the U.S. state of Ohio is now within the Vandalia city limits.