Latitude / Longitude:
48° 22′ 14 N, 108° 4′ 39 W
Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)
Wagner is a small, unincorporated village in Phillips County, Montana, USA. The town lies along the Hi-Line of the Great Northern Railway.
In 1903, Fred and Annie Bartels purchased the land from the U. S. Government. Coal mining was a thriving industry in this area. Anaconda Copper Company purchased the land from the Bartels in 1906.