Latitude / Longitude:
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Gee is a community in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma, 11 miles southeast of Clayton, Oklahoma. A United States Post Office operated here from May 22, 1909 to November 30, 1911.
No longer in existence, it was named for Henry V. Gee, first postmaster. Gee (1868-1916) is buried in the cemetery in Nolia, Oklahoma, a nearby community.
More information on Gee and the Little River valley may be found in the Pushmataha County Historical Society.