Latitude / Longitude:
1,407 ft (429 m)
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Bomarton (/’bo”m”rt”n/ BOH-m”r-t”n) is an unincorporated community located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 277 and Farm to Market Road 1152 in Baylor County, Texas, United States, 11 miles southwest of Seymour the county seat of Baylor County. Little is known about its namesake W. T. Bomar, except that he was one of the area’s earliest residents. It was never a large community, with the population peaking at 600 in the early part of the 20th century.
There were less than 100 residents at the 2000 census, and it is currently a ghost town.