Latitude / Longitude:
30° 50′ 56.4″ N, 97° 11′ 38.4″ W
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Bryant Station is an abandoned ghost town in Milam County, Texas, United States, located twelve miles west of Cameron on the Little River.
In the 1840s, Benjamin Bryant built a fort at the location to defend himself and others against Indians. The school consolidated with Buckholts in 1941 and Bryant Station eventually became abandoned.
Today, the cemeteries, the Bryant Station Bridge built in 1909, and a historical marker are all that remain. The historical marker is located a few miles outside of Buckholts.