Latitude / Longitude:
620 ft (190 m)
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Goforth is a ghost town in Hays County, Texas, United States.
The community was named for a businessman J. T. Goforth who owned land and was a merchant. Cotton was the main business. From 1890 to 1902, there was a post office. There was a school which closed in 1948.