Latitude / Longitude:
8,779 ft (2,676 m)
Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)
Bridgeport was the community name given to a small ranching area in far eastern Daggett County, Utah, USA, near the Colorado border. The Bridgeport store, saloon and post office were located on the north side of the Green River near the mouth of Jesse Ewing Canyon, near the western end of Browns Park.
Bridgeport was developed and operated by Charley Crouse, an early Browns Park pioneer; a second store about two miles upstream was operated by John Jarvie. The United States post office at Bridgeport operated from 1902 to 1940.
No trace of the Crouse buildings remains today, but the Jarvie store and farmstead is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is maintained as an interpretive site by the Bureau of Land Management.