Latitude / Longitude:
31°22′56.83″N 110°40′31.18″W / 31.3824528°N 110.6753278°W / 31.3824528
Mountain (NO DST) (UTC-7)
Washington Camp is a populated place in Santa Cruz County, Arizona. Little remains of the historic mining camp and what does is on private property belonging to the community’s few remaining residents.
The ruins of the ghost town of Duquesne, Arizona, is a mile southeast of Washington Camp.
May 13, 1880
June 6, 1890
The post office in Washington Camp was first opened on May 13, 1880, and moved to nearby Duquense on June 6, 1890.