Latitude / Longitude:
30°41′01″N 91°21′18″W / 30.68361°N 91.35500°W / 30.68361
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Anchor was the name of a community located in southeastern Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana, United States. The community was located along the Mississippi River, north of the Pointe Coupee – West Baton Rouge Parish line.
The community received its name during the American Civil War. A post office was established in the community in 1888. The post office was closed in 1930.