Latitude / Longitude:
2,251 ft (686 m)
Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Cuthbert is a ghost town in Mitchell County, Texas, United States. Cuthbert was established in 1890 when the founder D. T. Bozeman built a wagonyard and store. The community and post office were named for Thomas Cuthbertson, a family friend of the Bozemans. By the early 1920s, Cuthbert had a church, two stores, a blacksmith shop, a cotton gin, telephone office, and a school.
Today, only a cemetery and a few scattered farms remain.