Latitude / Longitude:
40°24′40″N 87°21′30″W / 40.41111°N 87.35833°W / 40.41111 -87.35833
679 ft (207 m)
Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)
Brisco (or Briscoe) was a small town in Pine Township, Warren County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. It began in the 1850s and gained a one-room school in 1856, which operated until 1929.
In 1930 the school building became a general store run for more than 50 years by local resident Jim Marquess.
Never more than a tiny hamlet, Brisco almost entirely disappeared during the 20th century and now no longer appears on county maps, though the USGS cites it, and a cemetery northeast of town still bears the name.