Latitude / Longitude:
40°21’15 N 87°2’27 W
617 ft (188 m)
Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)
Glen Hall is a small unincorporated community in Wayne Township, Tippecanoe County, in the U.S. state of Indiana.
A post office was established at Glen Hall in 1866, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1904.
The site is often considered part of the adjoining town of West Point.